Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Surprise!



Guess what, dear readers! I have started on another graphic novel! The above is the cover page for the next one. As you can tell, I am experimenting with a new format.

Since this is a very laid-back graphic novel, update days may change. Your best bet to see the pages is to check here on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends.

This graphic novel will have appearances from (hopefully) all of the Magical World Warriors, found on this list here.
 
I can't wait. ^^

All graphic novel pages Copyright (c) 2012-2013 by LE. Strictly enforced by the flying ninja monkeys.

2 comments:

  1. That's right, blame Frg! *go on Frg-blaming fest*

    I can't wait to see what exactly these deadly snowmen of doom do. One never knows with snow.

    *goes to build arsenal of snowballs*

    ~Silvermist

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. I have Wütend handy.