Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nessah or Rayon?

A few months ago, I posed a semi-important question to my group of readers: who was cooler, Nessah or Rayon? (Your opinion doesn't count right now, Silvermist. I know you're going to say Rayon and continue to say Rayon no matter what my argument is.)

Here are some pictures/descriptions for Nessah and Rayon:

Nessah Wildsom

He is a king, warrior, father, husband, half wolf man, and artist. At his best, he is gentle, supportive of his friends and family, and thoughtful. At his worst, he is vicious, rowdy, and bloodthirsty. He was invented in the fifth S & E chapter in the first book, more than four years ago. He has undergone hundreds of changes, but taken them all with ease.

Quirk: I don't know if I originally spelled his name 'Nessah' or 'Nesah'. I'll never know for sure.

Rayon Hunter

Like Nessah, Rayon is also a king, warrior, husband, and father. (In fact, secretly, Rayon is based off of Nessah, but you're not supposed to know that. [Oh, whoops. Now you do.]) Rayon is also a half lion man. At his best, he is eager, curious, heroic, and social. At his worst, he is reclusive, aggressive, and dangerous. Rayon was invented in a freewrite during November 2009. I never anticipated some of the things Rayon went through, but overall they have turned him into a much stronger character than I thought.

Quirk: Rayon loves ice cream.

So, readers, tell me which one you like more, or post some comments/arguments below. Remember to be nice when you argue, ok? Ok.

EDIT:

Ok. Nessah's winning. Go ahead and give a killer argument, Silver! ;)

5 comments:

  1. How can you be nice when you argue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By "be nice", I mean to respect other people's opinions, even if you disagree with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm...going to have to say Nessah. BUT ONLY BY A BIT, RAYON! YOU'RE STILL AWESOME! *runs for safety*

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, I remain true to Trevor! He is the BEST. but in choosing out of the two of them, I would have to say Nessah. Love you Rayon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RAYON, YE EVIL POSTER OF BLOGS! And yes, I DO count. Pssh.

    RAYON FOR EVAH.

    And evah.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. I have Wütend handy.